MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing style in smilies popup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having difficulties revising the style on the smilies popup window.

As shown in the attached photo, the CSS style is td.trow1 (white) is fine, and thats how it needs to be; however I have a second style on alternate rows named td.trow2... which is apparently put in by the default template, it shows up black, and is a problem.

I cant seem to locate where can I revise the original template in order to make the white style (trow1) universal and get rid of trow2 on this page.

I've looked in the following templates, but no luck:

misc_smilies
misc_smilies_popup
misc_smilies_popup_smilie
misc_smilies_smilie

Thanks in advance.

[Image: smilepopup.jpg]
(2011-02-21, 05:02 PM)JayRodney Wrote: [ -> ]I cant seem to locate where can I revise the original template in order to make the white style (trow1) universal and get rid of trow2 on this page.

The easiest way (I think) is, replace the {$class} variable in misc_smilies_popup_smilie template to trow1.
(2011-02-21, 06:56 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-21, 05:02 PM)JayRodney Wrote: [ -> ]I cant seem to locate where can I revise the original template in order to make the white style (trow1) universal and get rid of trow2 on this page.

The easiest way (I think) is, replace the {$class} variable in misc_smilies_popup_smilie template to trow1.

[Image: smiley.gif] Excellent job RateU! Problem solved, thanks a million!