MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fallsution theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's nice, but the colors are eh, with having the threads/posts in the forumbit like that, there's no need for a tcat in the forumbit to be honest, I think it might look cool without it, idk, try it out and see what you think.

Also, that font was overused 3 years ago, it's kind of overused now. Clear fonts go a long way, I for one use Calibri way too often, but I love it because it's readable and looks pleasant. Another good font to try would be REZ, really nice font, I choose to keep everything lowercase with it, it looks nicer imo.
i removed the tcat and updated the download in my forum!
I suggest you scrap it. I wouldn't use it if i were paid.
(2011-02-22, 08:21 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you scrap it. I wouldn't use it if i were paid.

This.
The theme is so bland and not even worth using. It reminds me of a crappy theme you would find on a free forum host.
This is theme when Alexander the great first built his forum in 334 bc........lol

guys please change,lets give mybb a fresh new look,got bored of all these colors.
see SMF they are giving some new designs although paid,they are worth it.....check the link below.
These are called paid themes.

http://demo.dzinerstudio.com/

speaking of this theme,even you give it free i may not use it,as it is awful in colors,and needs a lot of work.

no offence,but i think you will give some nice designs in your next attempt.
all the best

(2011-02-23, 10:55 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]guys please change,lets give mybb a fresh new look,got bored of all these colors.
see SMF they are giving some new designs although paid,they are worth it.....check the link below.
These are called paid themes.
That's one designer, who has been putting out similar designs for a long time. When I used SMF, dzinerstudio is the only theme site I used.
I believe MyBB has great designs... The only thing it's really missing, is extremely complex designs...
yeah i do agree,there are many simple themes out here,so fire in the hole,lets make some complex themes that can challenge other scripts.

Getting bored of all the colors......and styles.
hope we may see some changed in the coming future.

i think mybb has good enough theme developers,if one is released them there would be no pit stop and themes come on racing.
give me your opinion about what colors to use for my next theme ?
Pages: 1 2