MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a MyBB Shop Plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just wondering if there was an effective shop plugin for mybb 1.6?

I have a forum, and i want to sell some products that the members can buy, so was just wondering if there was a good ecommerce/cart add on

Thank you in advanced.
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-MyDownloads-1-8

Requires a cheap subscription, and only supports PayPal/newpoints, but well worth it.
Thanks for the link, but i dont rate it highly and wouldnt pay for it (that one).

Any more you guys know of?
http://mybbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14

supports paypal only atm. you can have multiple products.
Thanks, ill check it out.

Any more?
(2011-02-26, 02:26 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the link, but i dont rate it highly and wouldnt pay for it (that one).

Why not? Have you used it? What are you basing your opinion on? I'm very curious because having used it for over a year now, handling over $700 worth of transactions it works flawlessly. I won't push my opinion too hard on you but I would highly recommend reconsidering. It's tried and true and I can personally vouch for it's effectiveness.
(2011-02-26, 02:26 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the link, but i dont rate it highly and wouldnt pay for it (that one).

Any more you guys know of?

Hello,

I'm the developer of MyDownloads and I've just read your post and I'm interested in knowing why you wouldn't consider paying for this one.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I just want to understand why you wouldn't do it.

Thank you,
PN
Ecwid is pretty decent. You won't be able to have member exclusive purchases, but it's pretty good and doesn't require a plugin (mostly widgets). I use it on my site along with Page Manager. Make a page for the Ecwid store widgets and another page to host it in an iframe.
That was an excellent suggestion, many many thanks, you are the man!

Any ideas of integrating users into this ECWID would be really useful!
Just use Pirata's, easier and lots of sexy plugins.
Pages: 1 2