MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xeti Host Community Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-02-24, 04:56 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Sorry there are no available packages!

When I click on an order link from the plans page.

Also, a comparison chart with all the hosting plans together would be helpful in making a decision.

Sorry, i have now fixed those links and we will add a comparison chart.
We have a new design! Smile
Geek Cohen! I would never trust you again. You tried to look for a global moderator, and asked me to go signup. Ok! I did! But I didnt get promotion since the days you asked me to register, and it has been 3 weeks now.
Sorry Hinsmart, Are you Matt or am i thinking of another user?

I have got a PM from a "Matt" about becoming a part of the team, and that was around a week ago i recieved a PM.

I think you are referring to Host 4 Post? If so, i apologize, we have been very busy with our contest and the staff positions were only for international forum moderators - not global moderators.

I am happy to discuss this via PM.

Kind Regards,
Cohen
Sorry, is it this matt Smile
Yes Smile. I'll be getting back to you soon Wink.
Okay, sounds great! By the way, great design.
What the hack? This is Hinsmart! not matt. It was me who complained you! LOL!Big Grin
OH whatever! But my application was submitted like 3 weeks ago.
I am sorry Hinsmart, i have some many things going through my mind, i get confused.

As i said in my previous post, we are looking for International Forum Moderators, Not Global Moderators / Super Moderators.

And, i do not think that this thread is the place to be discussing this. PM me and we can discuss it further.

P.S. - Stop Hijacking my thread.
Pages: 1 2