MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xeti Host Community Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Xeti Host is a new Free Website I have launched (i launched it yesterday).

The link to the community is http://xetihost.com/community/ - It would be great to see MyBB members over on the site and generating some activity Smile.
I don't see the MyBB Copyright?
Woops. Fixed that. I thought it was in there.
I don't like the overall design(template and theme).

Good luck though.
Out of curioussty why do you own 2 webhosts? I did own 2 but then I couldn't keep track of it all. Staff, prices, etc. One is enough in my opinion.
Nice design. Hope you succeed!
(2011-02-22, 11:04 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the overall design(template and theme).

Good luck though.

What changes do you recommend we could make? I am always open to ideas and suggestions.

(2011-02-22, 12:12 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curioussty why do you own 2 webhosts? I did own 2 but then I couldn't keep track of it all. Staff, prices, etc. One is enough in my opinion.

This one is a Free Host (Xeti Host). Host 4 Post is a Post 2 Host. So far i'm fine to manage it. Between the 4 admins (on both Forums) and heaps of staff (on both forums), it shouldn't be an issue to manage.

Thanks for the feedback though.

(2011-02-22, 07:37 PM)MihaiOnly Wrote: [ -> ]Nice design. Hope you succeed!

Thanks Smile
I'm going to have to agree with Alex H.

While the overall design/theme of the site isn't bad it doesn't really make me excited to use you as a host (if I was looking for one). I guess the design isn't the most important part of being a good host, but if I see that the design is very nice then I'm more inclined to believe that the hosting is very reliable. Just my thoughts.. Good luck though!
Thanks Civil Engineer - i'll take that into account and see what modifications can be done.
Quote:Sorry there are no available packages!

When I click on an order link from the plans page.

Also, a comparison chart with all the hosting plans together would be helpful in making a decision.
Pages: 1 2