MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki information issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the Wiki page regarding mail issues it instructs to create a .php file with provided text and upload.

What it doesn't do is provide info on how to create a .php file nor does it say exactly where to upload it to. It does not give instruction on how to run file with the [/align]browser either.

I don't think many people have asked how to create the file when we've linked them to that, it doesn't really matter where you upload it, and it's usually quite obvious you just call the file in your browser like any other file on your forum. I mean there's a line between explaining how to do something like this before we start explaining things that just become patronising.
I figured it out, thanks.

There may be not many people who have asked how to create the file but there are those of us who are learning as we go. I found my answer on how to create the file on another forum.

Oh and you spelled patronizing wrong. Thanks for the non help.
(2011-02-22, 03:40 PM)Beau Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and you spelled patronizing wrong.

Erm, no, I'm English so I spell it the English way Wink Plus my browser underlines it in red when I spell it with a z and my phone autocorrects it to an s, so... yeah, whatever Sleepy

Anyway, if anybody wants to edit the Wiki they can, that's precisely why we have a Wiki, so people can edit it themselves to improve it. If you want to improve it, do it, that's why it's there.
pa·tron·ize   /ˈpeɪtrəˌnaɪz, ˈpæ‐/ Show Spelled
[pey-truh-nahyz, pa‐] Show IPA

–verb (used with object), -ized, -iz·ing.

Also, especially British , pa·tron·ise .

Okay, you win this one. I had no idea the brits couln't spell. Smile
Actually, us British invented the English language. Typical superiority complex over us ;P ( /jk )
Exactly, it's called English, not American Wink

Ahh we could do this all day Toungue I'll add some more instructions to the Wiki page and we can call it a draw.
(2011-02-22, 04:24 PM)Beau Wrote: [ -> ]pa·tron·ize   /ˈpeɪtrəˌnaɪz, ˈpæ‐/ Show Spelled
[pey-truh-nahyz, pa‐] Show IPA

–verb (used with object), -ized, -iz·ing.

Also, especially British , pa·tron·ise .

Okay, you win this one. I had no idea the brits couln't spell. Smile
... I'm a Brit and I can spell fine. You forked our language tyvm. Angel

lol. I see I am outnumbered here. Ah well. I forgive you guys. You can't help being Brits!

Sorry couldn't resist. Peace. Smile
(2011-02-22, 08:40 PM)Beau Wrote: [ -> ]lol. I see I am outnumbered here. Ah well. I forgive you guys. You can't help being Brits!

Sorry couldn't resist. Peace. Smile

Canadians spell it that way too Smile
Pages: 1 2