MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: acp missing css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is strange, my acp all of a sudden is missing all of its css and graphics. Its just plain text with links. I assumed something was corrupt so I did a fresh install of 1.6.2 (last night) and everything went perfect. Acp looked normal. Now I log in this morning and its back to displaying without any css info.

Any ideas?

[attachment=21703]
Is the styles directory present in your admin directory? If so, is there anything inside it?

If not, download a fresh copy of 1.6.2, and just upload the admin styles directory (./admin/styles/)
(2011-02-22, 02:53 PM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]Is the styles directory present in your admin directory? If so, is there anything inside it?

If not, download a fresh copy of 1.6.2, and just upload the admin styles directory (./admin/styles/)

There were files inside the ./admin/styles/ directory. I did a quick refresh of the files like you suggested and got the same result. No css.
What is ./admin/styles/ CHMOD to?? Also check all files, folders and subfolders in here. Folders should be CHMOD to 755, files should be 644.
(2011-02-22, 03:37 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What is ./admin/styles/ CHMOD to?? Also check all files, folders and subfolders in here. Folders should be CHMOD to 755, files should be 644.

The folders were 705 and files were 604. Im not sure how they got that way? (godaddy hosting) I changed the folders and files to your suggested numbers and I get the same result.

Thanks for the help so far.
So ./admin/styles/ and everything inside it is set to 755/644 for folders/files?? Does it still not work when you clear your browser cache??
(2011-02-22, 04:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So ./admin/styles/ and everything inside it is set to 755/644 for folders/files?? Does it still not work when you clear your browser cache??

This is correct and I did clear all cache from the browser. Still not css. I sent you a pm with an admin login.

Thanks

Hmm, it shows fine for me... try going to yoursite.com/admin/styles/default/main.css in your browser (I think that's the URL off the top of my head, on my phone so can't double check) what do you see??
(2011-02-22, 04:31 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, it shows fine for me... try going to yoursite.com/admin/styles/default/main.css in your browser (I think that's the URL off the top of my head, on my phone so can't double check) what do you see??

I can see the contents of the css text file when I go there.

Strange thing? I could see that you logged on... then I clicked a link and it made me log in again. I did and I could see that everything was perfect. (css showing) Then after clicking a few things (was checking the admin logs to see if you changed anything) the css went away again.
Ok, I can duplicate this again. If I click on your name (Admins logged on) and then it opens your profile, the css comes back. I can then go back to the acp and its ok showing css. Loging out and then back in again will then kill the css.
OK I see the problem, when you login it redirects you to this URL:

./forums/admin/index.php/forums/admin/index.php?

Try this... line 383 of ./admin/inc/class_page.php:

<form method="post" action="{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}{$query_string}">

change to:

<form method="post" action="{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}">

Does it still happen??
Pages: 1 2