MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello every one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you guys were missing me from last month. I was absent because of an injury which was caused because of an accident. I was badly injured and it took a month to recover. During that period I missed you guys a lot. Now I'm fit to join in the community and hope to see you around again Wink

Take care!
Glad you're better.

Who are you?
What was the injury?
Welcome back, someone was asking about you yesterday.
Ohai, I was wondering where you went. Toungue

Sorry to hear you were hurt & welcome back! Smile
I'm pretty sure people would laugh at you in real life if you told them you missed a bunch of pixel friends from a online community a lot.

Anyways, welcome back.
(2011-02-22, 08:09 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure people would laugh at you in real life if you told them you missed a bunch of pixel friends from a online community a lot.

Anyways, welcome back.
I thought my friends were laughing at a joke they heard earlier...

Sad
(2011-02-22, 08:09 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure people would laugh at you in real life if you told them you missed a bunch of pixel friends from a online community a lot.

Anyways, welcome back.

What ever. When I get sick I miss my website friends. It's not that I don't have a lot of friends... you just get used to talking to people online Toungue
Welcome back! Smile