MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change BBCode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am wondering how you would change the BBCode to be like vBulletin? Is there any way to change the settings at all? If so, can someone please help!

Thanks!
(2011-02-22, 08:44 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Try this. Smile

nooooo. I don't want vBulletin. I just want to change the BBCode, that's all. So instead of
[url=http://www.yoursitehere.com]look[/url]
it would be
[URL="yoursitehere.com"]Click Here[/URL]
(2011-02-22, 08:44 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Try this. Smile
+rep

Best support I've ever seen. ^_^
why must you guys not take this seriously? Just read what I said on the second post. I explained it clearly
Why would you want to use capital? It's just extra work holding in shift. Toungue

You want to change the MyCodes to be like vB, so that's why we're telling you just to go and get vB: MyBB is not supposed to be a "vBulletin" look-a-like Smile
you guys are really starting to get annoying. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE! I DON'T WANT VBULLETIN hence why I use MyBB... I just want to change the BBCode. It's a simple question, you didn't have to turn it into saying get vBulletin hahaha NO! Please post only if your going to help, thanks
You'd basically need to rewrite a lot of the parser to make the tags like vB or manually recreate every single tag. I mean the only thing you're changing in your example there is that the URL has " " around it, and surely not having to have the " " with MyBB makes it easier... how many of the MyCodes would you need to change, exactly??
(2011-02-22, 09:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You'd basically need to rewrite a lot of the parser to make the tags like vB or manually recreate every single tag. I mean the only thing you're changing in your example there is that the URL has " " around it, and surely not having to have the " " with MyBB makes it easier... how many of the MyCodes would you need to change, exactly??

most likely only the URL code, size of text, and text alignment.. I really just need to remove the " " around them. Any Help?
Pages: 1 2 3