MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: submit link here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats the point of this?

what does this mean

*Reciprocal Link URL:

To validate the reciprocal link please include the
following HTML code in the page at the URL
specified above, before submiting this form:
i think theres a problem :|

Notice: SmartyValidate: [validate plugin] form 'submit_link' is not registered. in /home/willow370/domains/adminstop.net/public_html/linkdir/libs/smarty/plugins/function.validate.php on line 49

Notice: SmartyValidate: [validate plugin] form 'submit_link' is not registered. in /home/willow370/domains/adminstop.net/public_html/linkdir/libs/smarty/plugins/function.validate.php on line 49

*URL:

*Description: GamerzHQ is your only stop for hardware, software and gaming news, drivers, reviews, downloads, tools and more
*Your Name:

*Your Email:

*Category: [Top] |___Adult |___Arts & Humanities |___Business & Economy |___Computers & Internet |___Culture & Society |___Education |___Entertainment |___Food & Drink |___Government & People |___Health & Medicine |___Home & Family |___News & Media |___Reference & Info |___Science & Technology |___Shopping |___Social Science |___Sports & Recreation |___Webmaster |___World & Regional

*Reciprocal Link URL:

To validate the reciprocal link please include the
following HTML code in the page at the URL
specified above, before submiting this form:

<a href="http://www.www.adminstop.net" id="R0">Admin? Stop! Link Directory!</a>
*Enter the code shown:
Notice: SmartyValidate: [validate plugin] form 'submit_link' is not registered. in /home/willow370/domains/adminstop.net/public_html/linkdir/libs/smarty/plugins/function.validate.php
hmm, not having that issue, anyone else having this issue?

but that error has something to do with the reciprecol link, you need one otherwise it dosent work
yeah but what is a reciprecol link Toungue

i may have topped spelling in english, but there are some words even i can't understand in some cases.
it should be fixed now, go nuts, www.adminstop.net/linkdir
Well I only found reciprocal grammar.
However I think it means the link to where you added the admin stop link under.