MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
When I go to this page on my forum I get the following MySQL error:
Quote:SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY p.dateline' at line 3
Query:
SELECT subject, message FROM mybb_posts p WHERE pid IN() ORDER BY p.dateline

I'm not very knowledgeable with SQL, so I have no idea what to do (other than how to get into phpMyAdmin lol) or where to start.

All the information I can gather from this thread is that it's unapproved since one of my members has asked to be put under the mod queue so as to stay out of trouble.

There have been no changes to my forum very recently, and I'm pretty sure I was able to browse unapproved threads before, but I'm not sure.
Changes that have happened recently is the MyBB 1.6.1 update and the uploading of a functions.php file that has all the editing done for the Google SEO plugin.

I'd go and try approving it from the modcp but I want to get this error fixed.

Appreciate any help Smile
What version of MySQL do you have? 5.5?
(2011-02-23, 01:50 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]What version of MySQL do you have? 5.5?

It's 5.1.52. My host (HostGator) may be upgrading it on Sunday, but I don't know much about that yet.
Do you have the Master Meta Tags plugins installed? That plugin is known to cause this error.
(2011-02-23, 01:58 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the Master Meta Tags plugins installed? That plugin is known to cause this error.

Thank you! Yes I did and I deactivated it and it worked Big Grin
So does Google SEO do the meta tags for you so that this plugin isn't required? Forgive me if I sound like I didn't read the documentation, I'm just a little out of it today Wink