MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should i use google seo, because i really want to have little sql queries. just wondering everyone's opinion on this.
Really need help with this before google surfs my site.
Personally I like it. Although it's up to you in the end. Personally I would feel it's better to start with it than without.(even if you end up removing it)
Well the only thing is if i start with it, and take it off, it will mess up my seo rankings. Where as not having it on and then deciding to have it on, it redirects anyways.
Google SEO is designed to harm your site as little as possible, so naturally it does NOT force you to keep using it if you don't like it. The redirect works both ways. If you undo the modifications to inc/functions.php, or set all URL schemes to empty, it will redirect the Google SEO URLs back to the original MyBB URLs.

Regarding the number of queries, there will most likely be an improvement in the next version which should be out sometime this year...
Okay sounds great, thanks!