MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activation Message to Spam Folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys ,
I have this problem : when a new member registers is asked to confirm his account by cheking his Inbox and clicking a activation link(standard).
The problem is that our messages are in his spam folder and not in his inbox.
Can somthing be done? or at least can I customize the message thas asks him to go to and activate the account.... basically remind him to check the Spam folder.
Go to: ./inc/languages/english/member.lang.php and find;
$l['redirect_registered_activation'] = "Thank you for registering on {1}, {2}.<p>To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums";

You may alter that to the following;
$l['redirect_registered_activation'] = "Thank you for registering on {1}, {2}.<p>To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Make sure you also checked Spam folders of your email account. Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums";
Thank you.That worked.
Quick question.

This is how the message look like now
Quote:Thank you for registering on [board name],[member name].

To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Make sure you also checked Spam folders of your email account.Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums

how can i make it look like this :

Quote:Thank you for registering on [board name],[member name].

To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Make sure you also checked Spam folders of your email account.
Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums

Replace abpove with the following;
$l['redirect_registered_activation'] = "Thank you for registering on {1}, {2}.<p>To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Make sure you also checked Spam folders of your email account.<br />Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums"; 
It worked.thank you.
Thanks.