MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin looklike assistance needed!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been working on vB looklike skin for mybb,combined some codes and here is what I get:

http://denden.freehostia.com

What for I need assistance?
As you can see there isn`t space between post...what code I have to change to get this space between two posts?

Also the username is not on the center of avatar...how to fix this?

And the red line...where to change the color?

How to add Admin link in the bar,witch shows up only when I login with my username?

Its not exatly vB but its very simular...what you think?
Username not center of avatar? Not sure what you mean exactly but try finding
<div align="left" style="float:left; padding-left:10px;">
in the postbit template and changing it to
<div align="left" style="float:left; padding-left:10px;vertical-align:middle;">

The red line is a <hr> tag. It's been put there by something because I don't think it's in the default template. Again, it's in the postbit. You can either add some CSS to stop displaying the <hr> tag, but it's easier to just remove it from the postbit template.

And it looks good. Althougth the MyBB 'banner' has a white background that stretches the width of the page. Change the background colour of that div to transparent instead of white.
I have fixed the MyBB baner problem and the code you give me working fine.Thanks!

But there is still some problems...When I click on smilies in the new reply form it`s not working...smilies are not clicable...
decswxaqz Wrote:Username not center of avatar? Not sure what you mean exactly but try finding
<div align="left" style="float:left; padding-left:10px;">
in the postbit template and changing it to
<div align="left" style="float:left; padding-left:10px;vertical-align:middle;">

This code that you give me doesn`t work.Meybe it applys when the username is above avatar but in my case username is on the side of avatar.

see here what I mean http://denden.freehostia.com/showthread....pid=9#pid9

..I want username centered horizontaly with avatar.
I said I wasn't sure on what you meant Toungue. (you want it centering horizontal or vertical?)
Try using
text-align:center;
instead of
vertical-align:middle;
decswxaqz Wrote:I said I wasn't sure on what you meant Toungue. (you want it centering horizontal or vertical?)
Try using
text-align:center;
instead of
vertical-align:middle;

Try...not working Rolleyes Text is aligned but vertikaly.I need text aligned horizontaly with avatar (avatar and text centered horizontaly).

Do you know something about spacing betwen two post?
If you take a look at my forum you will see that there is not blank space betwen two posts.How to make that space?