MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Welcome Information Block v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mods Site Download: http://mods.mybb.com/view/welcome-information-block
Pixovee! Download: [not yet available]

Description:
This plugin gives your forum a nice little box, looking great with your theme, that you can customize with information about your theme. Perfect to write a short couple of sentences about what your forum is about, and it's great for SEO rankings!

Previews:
Here's 3 previews of this plugin with some sample Lorem Ipsum text, on different themes.
Default | MyGreen | TheCure
[attachment=21715][attachment=21717][attachment=21716]

And the settings in the ACP:
[attachment=21718]
* Settings have changed since this picture, I need to update the picture. You can now toggle the icon on or off.
Yes, it's a very simple plugin, but it's my first so please don't leave comments telling me how simple it is. I plan on upgrading it to include other areas where you can put text.

Approved!
Looks good, may give it a whirl and see if it can drag some more members in.
(2011-02-28, 08:57 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Approved!

Thanks Smile

(2011-02-28, 10:19 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, may give it a whirl and see if it can drag some more members in.

Awesome, it should help to bring members in Smile I'm planning on (and will work on later) a setting as to whether you want the little information icon there because on some forums it doesn't look right.

(2011-02-28, 03:32 PM)Pixovee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-28, 10:19 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, may give it a whirl and see if it can drag some more members in.

Awesome, it should help to bring members in Smile I'm planning on (and will work on later) a setting as to whether you want the little information icon there because on some forums it doesn't look right.

I'll install it on my local host later and play around with it.
This plugin has conflict with My Shoutbox 1.4
I got an error when the shoutbox is in full view.
(2011-03-01, 09:53 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin has conflict with My Shoutbox 1.4
I got an error when the shoutbox is in full view.

Thanks so much for letting me know, I will check this out.
This caused my whole board to shift to the left on internet explorer! What could the problem be?
(2011-03-01, 09:16 PM)Rapodo Wrote: [ -> ]This caused my whole board to shift to the left on internet explorer! What could the problem be?

I have no clue, I'll try and work this problem out as well as the other conflict. Sorry for the problems =/
Its OK sir, go on.
Still thank you so much for the plugin, i did manually add my welcome at he header for the meantime..
Pages: 1 2