MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Showcase]GamerBB.com -The Gamer's Bulletin Board [Join Now !]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks for the feedback.
Your forum is using a database of Avalane's. This database has been leaked and is being used by tons of forums now, good luck with using content available on many other forums.
The DB is available only with the two of us (I am Phoen1x from HF and other member from HF)
We sold the Db to 3 people and gave it to 2 (including monetizerforums which is run by crow he requested it and we gave him the db )
If you remember I've contracted you for selling the DB on HF .
The guys whom we sold it have leaked it IMO .
The DB was first implemented on our site .
It's funny how you over exaggerated a few forums (whom we sold the db) to a ton .
(2011-02-25, 06:52 AM)pg001 Wrote: [ -> ]The DB is available only with the two of us (I am Phoen1x from HF and other member from HF)
We sold the Db to 3 people and gave it to 2 (including monetizerforums which is run by crow he requested it and we gave him the db )
If you remember I've contracted you for selling the DB on HF .
The guys whom we sold it have leaked it IMO .
The DB was first implemented on our site .
It's funny how you over exaggerated a few forums (whom we sold the db) to a ton .

I've over exaggerated the forums? I'm sorry but the forum has been sold to many people I know, trust me. I personally know about 4-5 people approximately who own the database. Either way, I'm just saying that that database is available from a lot of people. I'm just annoyed that my junk mail is regularly spammed by websites emailing me to come back to the forum when I have no idea when I registered on that specific forum.
As I've said the db is sold to 3-4 members and given to 2 other's by us.
I don't like your site no more for that *sad face*. Now i know its not active on its own :/
We're back online .
Edited the OP .
Quote:You've exceeded the maximum number of posts (5) you can view as a guest. To remove this message and become a member please register a free account. It will only take a few moments and you'll be able to view posts normally.

Are you a member already? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
... Nice try, but no thanks.
The header on your theme seems to be outside your container and your nav links need to be a lighter color (also the images need changed to .png icons)
Looks like you destroyed Trilobyte's theme, lol.
Pages: 1 2 3