MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed the MyBB to my website, logged into the Admin CP and had a problem. I've just reinstalled MyBB and the problem is still there. I've tried switch themes and the problem is still there!

You can tell what's wrong on the image below. I suspect it may be a file/folder in need of certain permissions but I don't know.

Edit:
A bit more information on the problem is that everything else seems to be fine except the admin panel. I can still click on the white boxes where images/text should appear. Mod and User CP etc is fine.
Make sure you've CHMODed all these files to the appropriate amounts:

./inc/config.php 666
./inc/settings.php 666
./cache/ 777
./cache/themes/ 777
./uploads/ 777
./uploads/avatars/ 777
(2011-02-24, 06:27 PM)GE1 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you've CHMODed all these files to the appropriate amounts:

./inc/config.php 666
./inc/settings.php 666
./cache/ 777
./cache/themes/ 777
./uploads/ 777
./uploads/avatars/ 777

I have done that, but I will double check.

Edit: Yep definitely done that.. :/
Make sure ./inc/languages/ is CHMODed correctly.
(2011-02-24, 06:47 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure ./inc/languages/ is CHMODed correctly.

Ahh that could be it. It's 755 at the moment, should it be 666?
No. make sure ./inc/languages/english/admin/ exists and is CHMOD to 755, and the files inside exist and are CHMOD to 644 or 666.
(2011-02-24, 07:12 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No. make sure ./inc/languages/english/admin/ exists and is CHMOD to 755, and the files inside exist and are CHMOD to 644 or 666.

Thank you that fixed it! Smile