MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Poll] What is your browser?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi! My friends.
We want to choose a browser as "Best Browser".
Please select an option and write your reason about choice it.

Thanks a lot
I use Mozilla FireFox because:

1. Good speed
2. Good security
3. Beautiful Themes
4. Useful and funny add-ons
Chrome for me. It's fast, clean, and simple. Just what I need in a browser.

And, IE shouldn't be on there... It's a tool for downloading other browsers...
(2011-02-24, 07:53 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]And, IE shouldn't be on there... It's a tool for downloading other browsers...

What he said Toungue
I use a mixture of browsers, but Chrome most of the time.
I do have Chrome & Firefox, and *gag* IE, because it came with it and I'm too lazy to remove. Toungue
Mozilla FireFox for me
Firefox will beat all Toungue

this is what i expect.

google chrome 45% firefox 55% opera - 20% - Safari 20% internet explorer - 10% -
IE

/thread
You need to have Internet Explorer for Windows Computers whether you like it or not because some programs that have internet browsers in them rely on IE. So if you take that away, then those programs lose that functionality.

Personally I use Safari just because I think it's the cleanest and best for Macs. However on my PC's I use Chrome.
(2011-02-24, 08:41 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]You need to have Internet Explorer for Windows Computers whether you like it or not because some programs that have internet browsers in them rely on IE. So if you take that away, then those programs lose that functionality.

Personally I use Safari just because I think it's the cleanest and best for Macs. However on my PC's I use Chrome.

Quite true. But I still hate it. Toungue
I mostly use chrome.
but also safari, firefox and ie when i building a webpage for testing purposes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10