MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My College Discussion Forum - mimspace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My College Discussion Forum - mimspace

[Image: logo.png]

Hello friends,

At last i now am really happy to showcase my site,my baby,my college discussion forum,called "MIMSPACE"

"Mimspace" is MIMS Medicos forum,created by me,to make a seperate place for our friends and juniors to interact and all the members are budding Doctors.

I have been with MYBB since an year ,now gained maximum control of template editing and css,me being a Doctor by profession,for which these kind of stuff is new.

I am also planning to get a TLD but for now,as it is in its budding stage,am using .co.cc,but in few months from now i will get it done.

My URL: Click me

Quote:Note: please Do NOT register in my site,as it is a private site,and i post here just to give a review.For any adverts please PM me here.

The theme of the site is made from NOVA theme,and mycolor pro

Please review my site and give some valuable suggestions.If any mistakes please point out so i can correct.

regards,
Dr.Envira
So many things to say here..

First off, .co.cc will get you no where whether it's budding or not. I only use .co.cc if I'm making a joke/test forum that I don't expect to succeed. So, get a TLD ASAP. Secondly, improve your grammar/spelling. No offense, but it's not really good and it makes you look less professional. Thirdly, good grief DO NOT hire so many staff! Your forum doesn't have 1k posts and you have like 40 moderators. You are WAY overstaffed, I wouldn't have even hired one moderator at your stage.

Fix that up and you'll be much better. Smile
(2011-02-24, 10:15 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]So many things to say here..

First off, .co.cc will get you know where whether it's budding or not. I only use .co.cc if I'm making a joke/test forum that I don't expect to succeed. So, get a TLD ASAP. Secondly, improve your grammar/spelling. No offense, but it's not really good and it makes you look less professional. Thirdly, good grief DO NOT hire so many staff! Your forum doesn't have 1k posts and you have like 40 moderators. You are WAY overstaffed, I wouldn't have even hired one moderator at your stage.

Fix that up and you'll be much better. Smile

Thank you Mr.Derek,for the suggestions.
yeah i think my staff is too over loaded.

and secondly i said the word budding,for my forum and not for .co.cc,which is to be mentioned here,lol.So i think my grammmar is better.

I am planning to get a TLD as soon as possible,and waiting for it.

Well,Really thanks bro for valuable suggestions.good day