MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another error code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The file I provided should work, as it's the default index.php packed with MyBB. Have you edited any other core files?

Well when I look my htaccess and global.php files were empty so I uploaded them. Still have the same error.
What are you doing ? This is not in the .php file, its in your templates.
So you uploaded a fresh copy of global.php (and overwrited the current one) from a fresh download of MyBB?
Yes I did.
Just download MyBB again yourself, and upload a new copy of index.php.
Thanks Matt. I have tried this about ten times. Now when I go to my homepage at ps3trophyguides.com it says this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/a2414852/public_html/global.php on line 24
I have no idea what you've done here to get it in this state... go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > how many files does it say have been changed??
I can't get to the ACP. It says this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function send_page_headers() in /home/a2414852/public_html/*****/index.php on line 20
Right, you've clearly got very messed up files here, just download 1.6.2 again, and upload the whole thing again, so it overwrites your current files.
Pages: 1 2 3