MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads are there, but they are not showing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm BlackMarket,

I have this issue right now, I have diffrent kind of tabs on my site, one of them is the "Marketplace" now there are alot alot of threads on the forum. Now the problem that I have now, it that they do not show, the place shows up as empty. I have check every single permission option yet nothing is helping this issue. Please MyBB help me out,
Can we've a URL ?
(2011-02-25, 04:05 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Can we've a URL ?

Yes here you go, BlackMarket.cc

Test Account:

UserName: Beta
Password: password
I'm sorry, but I can't able to help you because of this;
(2011-02-25, 04:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but I can't able to help you because of this;

Could I take this down....
Because you've some hacking forums/subforums, MyBB support is denied.
(2011-02-25, 04:36 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Because you've some hacking forums/subforums, MyBB support is denied.

I thought if I kept my credits on the lower part of the site, things will be okay..
(2011-02-25, 04:38 AM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]Please take a look at this. http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Support_eligibility

Okay.. I'm sorry for the let down you guy's I didn't know about this, I will have to find a way on my own I guess, Sad
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.