MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins for Sideboxes or Widgets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my Wordpress I was able to include some plugins to my widgets, my idea is to include those in my Mybb by using a sidebox plugin either from Nayar, Labrocca or some tutorial I read.

But the problem is simple, I haven´t found any plugin for Mybb to insert in the sidebox Big Grin

Instead of opening 1 thread for every request, I just use this one.

1.- A plugin for Ads, where I can upload images via ACP, configure via ACP image sizes, create more than one campaign and manage, renew for specific time campaigns. Create via ACP the redirect link for every image, etc...and insert one specific campaign per widget or sidebox with just a code depending of the campaign´s Id.

2.- A plugin for Weather Forecast, where from ACP I can select any weather service like AccuWeather, WeatherBug and GoogleWeather (This 3 are in my WP Forecast plugin and AccuWeather is selected). Also via ACP to select any city of the world to show its current weather, configurable 1, 2 up to 3 days forecast. Where from ACP also selectable to show Icons, local date and times, temperature (F or C selectable), thermal sensation, winds (wind unit selectable)....and insert it to any sidebox with its forecast Id.

3.- A plugin for Standings or sort of table plugin, where from ACP I can create different tables, and insert them in independant sidebox with their own Standing or table Id

[attachment=21751] [attachment=21752]

Most WP users knows what widgets do, so if Mybb now has a Sidebox as a plugin, it would be just great to see those sideboxes giving more performance either at index or portal for Mybb.

Cheers all.