MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SHOWCASE] Rstrading.org - A Network Of Traders [JOIN NOW!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Cryptx.org was a forum i once worked on, but the site owner decided not to pay his bill's and ruined all my good work. So i sucked it up, and moved on to my own site and within in a day this is what i came up with!

http://www.rstrading.org

This website is runescape based, and fresh so there are barely any post's but what i am offering is a 1,000,000GP Giveaway for those who register and get 100 post first! But post's must be legit and not spam.

View the details on rstrading.org

If you see any flaws, or have any ideas please use the feedback section / suggestion section.

We offer:

Bot Discussion + Help, Scripts
Market
General Discussion + Stellar Dawn
Contests & Giveaways
Affiliations, if you want to affiliate
Clan recruiting & managing
And lots more, you will have to check it out!

So, stop in register & get to posting! This may be a hard forum for you if your not a Runescape player, but enjoy!! And get 100 post's so you can win the 1M Gold on RS.

I hope to see many members register & tell their friends about the current contest! Contest will start NOW!
Get rid of that landing page, it's terrible for SEO.
You have no content, a ridiculously dark theme, no members. Nothing really interesting here.
(2011-02-26, 04:22 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of that landing page, it's terrible for SEO.
You have no content, a ridiculously dark theme, no members. Nothing really interesting here.

Some people have a hard time reading like yourself, as i stated its a FRESH NEW FORUM. Now can you read that? If you dont even play RS dont rate my site because ALOT of RS Players will enjoy my site.

Thanks for your feedback anyways, but dont be such an ignorant idiot Cool
Doesn't look bad, the reason he's got a landing page Shukaku is because he's got a disclaimer making sure you're not a member of Jagex's staff ( the company that owns Runescape). Almost every RS site does this, though I think you need to work on your landing image a bit more, it looks pretty crappy.

The forum icons fit nicely, though the theme is unnecessarily dark IMO. 6/10 for design
I like dark themes Sad nobody likes meh landing page, lol i plan to re-design it. I just whipped that together in 10 mins to get a disclaimer across but eventually ill have a disclaimer that you must type i agree in, etc.. Thanks for the positive feedback fizz
(2011-02-26, 04:42 PM)st1cky1cky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-26, 04:22 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of that landing page, it's terrible for SEO.

Some people have a hard time reading like yourself, as i stated its a FRESH NEW FORUM. Now can you read that? If you dont even play RS dont rate my site because ALOT of RS Players will enjoy my site.

I don't play RuneScape but I do own a successful RuneScape forum. I don't see why people would choose your site over another RuneScape website, you need more content, and try to get a custom theme. Nonetheless, good luck with your forum. Sleepy
You may have been a good member on another forum (or maybe not I don't know), but being an Administrator and managing a community is a whole different ball game..

You should fix your attitude

(2011-02-27, 07:49 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You may have been a good member on another forum (or maybe not I don't know), but being an Administrator and managing a community is a whole different ball game..

Nah because i dont administrate this site, so i dont need to put on a professional act 24/7. Just because you administrate a site doesnt mean you have to be professional, all the time thats like trying to wear a suite in real life all the time.

So, please if you want to be a counselor go else where besides mybb.
(2011-02-27, 07:25 PM)st1cky1cky Wrote: [ -> ]Nah because i dont administrate this site, so i dont need to put on a professional act 24/7. Just because you administrate a site doesnt mean you have to be professional, all the time thats like trying to wear a suite in real life all the time.

That's because when your forum becomes popular members will begin to follow you on other forums, and I'm sure if they find your posts they'll understand that their forum is managed by an arrogant person whoa accepts no feedback. Take this from me, I own a RS-based forum with over 3,000 members, and if you treat them like this, your forum won't go anywhere.
>So, please if you want to be a counselor go else where besides mybb.

Maybe you should go ahead and read the description of the Showcase forums, "The Showcase forum is intended for users to show off their MyBB forums and to receive constructive feedback."

Thanks for proving my point as well Big Grin

(2011-02-27, 07:25 PM)st1cky1cky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-27, 07:49 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You may have been a good member on another forum (or maybe not I don't know), but being an Administrator and managing a community is a whole different ball game..

Nah because i dont administrate this site, so i dont need to put on a professional act 24/7. Just because you administrate a site doesnt mean you have to be professional, all the time thats like trying to wear a suite in real life all the time.

Pages: 1 2