MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow audio/video in signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

As the title says.

I want to be able to have audio or videos in signatures. At the moment when I preview my signature it works but then on the forum it shows an error sayin video/audio is not enabled in signatures.

Can anyone help, Thanks
(2011-02-26, 03:24 PM)gcrock Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

As the title says.

I want to be able to have audio or videos in signatures. At the moment when I preview my signature it works but then on the forum it shows an error sayin video/audio is not enabled in signatures.

Can anyone help, Thanks

Make sure this is enabled:

ACP > Configuration > Board Settings > User Registration & Profile Options > Allow HTML in Signatures > set to Yes.
Thanks thats what I was looking for.

I still have the same problem, the preview works fine but on the posts I get this message-

Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I have used the mycode for goear to play mp3's and want to show that.

I also have the setting that says alllow mycode in signatures turned on. There must be a setting somewher i guess as the preview is fine and its saying video/audio embedding in signatures is disabled