MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, sorry but i don't know if im right puting these doubt here!! but here it goes..

How can i put my site @ google? to search when i put some keywords or the site..

Thnx all..
Hey,

You don't actually have to do anything in order to be added to google, google's spider will eventually come across your page anyway. There is a place to add your link but it doesn't guarantee addition or anything. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
If you're looking for a way to optimize myBB to be picked up by Google better, I can't help you. You could try editing the myBB files to include META tags (google uses these to help determine what title, description etc. to give your site in it's database), and you should try to get your site linked to on as many other sites as possible, this will help.

I don't know anything about editing myBB's files but I'm sure someone else will tell you Smile
You may add you link using this tool

However google bot will crawl your site, and find it.

Meta Tags will help a better searching for you site.
Meta tags should be added to the headerinclude template, by going to Admin CP > Templates >Modify / Delete >Expand

regards