MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate my Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, is there anything else you think is a good idea to do?
If you want design your own buttons ( New Thread and others ) so that they fit with your theme!
(2011-02-26, 11:15 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]everyone who see this theme will say "Rubbish" !

Little bit rude, don't you think?

I think the theme is a good start, you still need to work on it a bit more. The colors are a bit too much so I would tone it down a bit. Other than that, it's a good start.
Thanks for the advice, however, I was told on mybb source that "You should use helvetica not a rubbish font no one can see" I mean I'm pretty sure everyone can ready Futura BK

Can you help me find a good toned down scheme that incorporates the color 009EFF, it is one of the sites color and I'd like to use it.

I cannot find any good schemes on scheming sites, can you help?
I said that because i just gave my opinion and he started talking about my themes lol
Is the thread title Rate my Theme? ????
How about this scheme?

[Image: CeruleanTRY.png]
I would deffo get rid of them flashing on.gif off.gif icons as not so good if some one is viewing your sight who suffers from photo sensitive epilepsy.
Ah I forgot about the epilectic kids thank you for reminding me.

On second thought, I made postbits like them?
Pages: 1 2