MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [request] Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Am I able to ask someone to make me a theme, if so-

The thing is I am worse than useless at editing themes and templates but would really like a theme added to my site that is relavent with a logo included as I am also hopless at making them.

I realise I may need to pay and thats not a problem as long as the costs are not heavy.

Also I have very nearly finished my site and have all the plugins installed so I would want something that wouldnt effect anything already in place. When I have changed themes before everything seems to stay the same so thats how i would want it.

The site I am running is a Playstation 3 community. My URL is http://www.playstationworld.co

A playstation themed site would be very ideal. I would want it bright and not dark. Something simular to what http://www.ps3trophies.org uses.

If you want to make me a theme you can be as creative as you like. I just want something that is playstation themed! The above link to ps3trophies.org is just a guideline to what I kind of like.

A site logo is very important, Once again just be creative and do what you can. As you would be making the theme aswell you probably will be able to make a great matching logo. Idealy I want the logo right at the top of the page, Thats my only request, I dont want buttons above my logo. I do however want a home and forum button kind of like the ones seen on the ps3trophies link

If doing this is ok then I would like to go ahead with whoever can help me.

Obviously someone who is good at making themes would be prefered than someone who is learning.

If you can help PM me with any information you need. I would prefere not to have at the bottom of the page with who it was created by. Thats why I am willing to pay. Name me your price and we will see what we can do.

If you will only do it for free then I don't mind having who it was created by.

Thanks
go to nanoskinners,for a psp theme,they have one i think so?