MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General theme was selling for high price after getting drunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Thread Closed

Here are the screen shots :-

[Image: mphra9.png]

[Image: rop4qh.png]

[Image: 9kqbdc.png]

[Image: mk5sy.png]

To be honest I wouldn't pay 29 cent for that. The on/off/offlock images are jagged as is the star rating, you haven't created your own New Reply, New Thread, etc.. graphics, and the thead is just plain horrible.

I'd say the only good things about the theme are the drop down menus.
Yeah I wouldn't even use this, let alone pay for it. It looks pretty awful. I could probably make a better banner in paint, and I don't even know how you thought a red/flamey background looks good behind it. And why did you randomly throw in like a red footer background and red >> between the breadcrumbs? Doesn't match at all. Dropdowns are the only redeeming quality honestly, 3/10.
To be honest, no one will buy with that, because the structure is not good and I like the free ones here :/
Theme Updated... More work Going on.... Will Release Demo Version... When Theme gets completed
As the others have said, there's not a chance in hell Id buy that theme. Heck, I wouldn't even download it if it was free. I reckon you should scrap it and go back to the drawing board.
Well I am surprised... at one end of world people are saing sexy theme..... and in MYBB community forum .... They are saying... "what the Heck" ---Lets say May be the other end is wrong... But I want all of the person to comment and Must suggest whats need to be changes rather than discouraging so badly... Smile
OK...
1) The theme has way too much purple in it
2) The different pitures don't clash well
3) It isn't unique
4) You didn't change the layout or do anything bold to make it look good
5) Where did the red come from at the bottom?
6) I can see some blue borders
7) The forum icons - pukes-
8) There is no variety other then the same purple and the same black
9) The welcome block - it looks detached from the rest a bit
10) When you do have a different color other then purple or black, it doesn't look good

I could say more
demo please.......the pics are errored