MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit forumage template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description: I'm trying to revamp the index stats area, and found a snag in the process - I can't, for the life of me, find where I can edit the fa_template. I've already found the language file for the forum age (which doesnt have what I need) and searched through what feels like 100 forum's worth of files lol. Anyway, below is the code I'm interested in changing:

<!-- start: fa_template --> 
<tr> 
                        <td class="trow1"> 
                        <span class="smalltext"> 
                                Board started on <b>01-20-2011</b> and existed for 1 months and 8 days. 
                        </span> 
                        </td> 
                      </tr> 
<!-- end: fa_template -->

URL: http://havokrpg.com/index.php
MyBB Version: 1.6 (New Installation)
Test User Account: Not necessary
Screenshot: Not necessary
What are you trying to edit? Is that code from the ACP or from the "view source" function of your browser?
(2011-02-27, 09:07 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]What are you trying to edit? Is that code from the ACP or from the "view source" function of your browser?

It was the view source of my index page (I've already changed a few things around and edited out the fa_template segment, however I'm still interested in knowing which file I would need to edit to change that snippet).