MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Test my forums in another username.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone Smile

I've change some permission for a certain username. Nut I'm not sure if it works so I want to ask if I possibly go around my forums in his username, without logging in his username. You know, kinda like phpBB3 if I remember it right.

Thanks!!~ Toungue
(2011-02-27, 09:49 AM)Jen_Vuongyen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone Smile

I've change some permission for a certain username. Nut I'm not sure if it works so I want to ask if I possibly go around my forums in his username, without logging in his username. You know, kinda like phpBB3 if I remember it right.

Thanks!!~ Toungue

Of course you can, just using Admin Hijack plugin (Google it) and you'll be allowed to do that.

Remember, this plugin is very danger too. Because if your forums have more than one administrators it'll be disater. Why ? Because any one is admin of the board will get that permission (Log out in anyuser) and they can logged in with your user too Sleepy

Good luck Big Grin
Thanks!!!!~
Personally whay not ust create a nother user in that user group and use it as a test account.
alot safer.
This is the way i do it and how i tested a mod i'd installed for moderators.
sometimes I get doubtful so I was looking for it Smile
Its me who is the only admin so its okay ~~ But its kinda out of manners LOL~
Anyway, I have to take good control of my members.
Thanks!!!