MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Subscribe Problem & Board Moderator Usergroup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks! It's working, but the error's still not coming up... though I did change the order so it's now 8, but it's still coming up as 9. I tried changing it to Usergroup 8 but still not working.
I think it'd be a good idea to upload all your files again from a fresh download, I'm sure you've still got mismatched files here.
But then wouldn't that be getting rid of my customizing? I had downloaded the recent version, 1.6.2, and updated it...
Unless you've edited files, then no. Your xmlhttp.lang.php file wasn't up to date and if this feature isn't working it sounds like others aren't too.
I'm confused... don't you mean reinstall the whole thing? Or only re-upload one specific folder? If so, which folder?
No don't reinstall anything, just reupload all your files again, from a fresh download, to make sure everything is up to date.
(2011-02-28, 06:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No don't reinstall anything, just reupload all your files again, from a fresh download, to make sure everything is up to date.

Sorry for being annoying, but I'm slow... won't that mean reinstall though and loss of themes and other modifications? Because you do mean the whole download, right? Or the update?
No it won't reinstall anything Undecided Just download 1.6.2 fresh, the full package, and upload it again, so it overwrites the current files. You won't lose anything, unless you've edited the files themselves for anything.
Ooh, I see how it won't affect anything now. Sorry! I'll upload it now.
I sent you a PM... I uploaded the ZIP file and extracted the files. I deleted the Documentation one, so I was left with the Upload one. Now, when I try to upload them, my File Manager doesn't seem to like overwriting things :/
Pages: 1 2