MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello again,
Sorry for bothering.

I have one problem in mybb.
Sometimes when I move through the forum, suddenly I get logged out or I see my self logged as another user account. ( mostly i get this when I want to read the PM's).

Today I closed the board for maintenance and then every time I logged out I get signed in to diff member automatically, In other words, user accounts are getting mixed.

Its strange thing, but I hope mybb support know why this coming?

Thanks in advance.
Did you installed plugins? If yes, please provide us which ones
Thanks for reply Blush

Find enclosed the word file which shows all my activated plugins.

Thanks and regards.
TP.
Big Grin
In ./inc/init.php, find:
define("TIME_NOW", time());

After that, add:
define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

If afterwards you add that code, and it's still logging you out/switching users, it's a plugin causing this.
It's not possible to just randomly show up as logged in as someone else with the default code.
Thanks all for reply.
I didn't get the last post!

Do i have to change what Spencer said or no?

Best regards.
Yes, make that change, what I'm saying is that the problem you said you're having cant happen with the default code, there must be something else going on here.
Ok I added the code.

I'll wait for some time to see if this error is solved or not.

Thread set to Pending!

Thank u all
Blush
Hi again,

Actually the message written by Spencer stopped all the plugins which I dont want...Rolleyes

Auto logout happens mainly when I chose a link form the search results, when I chose a link from news bar.....etc

Could some one tell me what i can do for this??

Thank you all in advance.
Blush
Either you have non-default code running here or there is just something wrong with your your browser or computer. Nobody else has this problem and the forum doesn't run code to randomly log you out, especially only on certain pages. Try using another browser and see if it still does it.
Pages: 1 2