MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A better profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for either a plugin or a bit of guidance on how to make a better profile, by this i mean the layout.
I've already tried profile tabs of the mod site but they are foreign.
and i tried advanced profile on mybbsource, and it seems incompatiable with some of my existing profile mods, it eliminates some of them but it's not working with some of the others.
any suggestions or help much appreciated, i wasn't realy sure where to post this.
me too looking for the profiles to get better,than the default,some thing like this one would be better....
http://www.teenfront.co.uk/forums/member...e&uid=1911

i hope there is a thread running regarding this tutorial....but the author seems to be in hibernation...

i too tried many tutorials,to change the profiles,finally went with "profile tabs" plugin,by edson ordaz,and its going fine.

hope the default lay out may be changes to some thing like profiles in ipb/vanilla,which also has an activity page along with forums,and those who want it will use it ,and those who dont they will not.

it adds a great assert to community,by being more social
(2011-02-28, 08:12 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]i too tried many tutorials,to change the profiles,finally went with "profile tabs" plugin,by edson ordaz,and its going fine.

That the plugin i tried but the tabs was foreign so i un-installed it straight a way