MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WYSIWYG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I installed a new theme today and my WYSIWYG and some other plugins required to be unactivated and then activated again. I have changed themes a few times and this always does the trick.

This time the WYSIWYG will not work. So I have no post editor which is vital. does anybody know of any fixes?

Thanks
What plugin are you using for the WYSIWYG?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/wysiwyg-editor

how to fix it even i have this problem
the link above is the one, if you need access to the site i will give it
Here it is-

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1601"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	{$editor_language}
editor_language.toggle = "Switch Editor Mode";
editor_language.removeformat = "Remove Text Formatting";
editor_language.unlink = "Remove Link";
editor_language.resize1 = "Increase";
editor_language.resize0 = "Decrease";

var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("{$bind}", {lang: editor_language, rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']}, theme: "{$theme['editortheme']}"});
	if(clickableEditor)
	{
		clickableEditor.bindSmilieInserter("clickable_smilies");
	}
// -->
</script>

Thanks for looking into it for me. Its really ennoying. The good news is I have got a WYSIWYG to work, well WbDev has, Its just not as good as the one that I want to work. Thats the one in WbDev's link above. It is a sweet WYSIWIG editor. Even with the one that he got to work for me there are still errors. For example i click on the tv image and youtube to automatically use the code but it just wont work.
Hey, I am still having troble with this, Is anyone able t have a look at the themes template code for me. Its seriously getting ennoying now. I would be very greatful to anyone who fixes this for me.