MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [paying] Request Black icons [paying]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i have a black theme (www.360Gaming.org). Im looking to get ALL of the icons to work with my black theme. Please dont link me to all those sites that have these pre done because i have already dont it. and it does not take care of ALL the icons some are still not transparent. So if you are interested post a price or pm me. I want this asap.
Thank you.
Might be able to give it a shot.. What size you want?
i Might be able to do it let me get some samples ready
Edit:

Go To iinsanemods.com/iinsanemods/upload

and see if that is what you want
What are you looking for?
I have a set you might like (free) : http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=539

Some of them look a bit smudged in the image below, but there all perfect when uploaded.

[attachment=21822]

Must not want it to bad if he hasn't replied back.
[Image: iiNSANEModsRanks.png] Do You Like These Userbars
Im talking about icons. Not user images everyone although iisanes user images are way sick and i would still probably be interested in them if they are for a good price. Im talking about the icons. I ahve already got them though. so this thread can now be closed thank you for your guy's help though.
360Gaming PM Me With A Price
(2011-03-08, 08:00 PM)iiNSANE J3SUS Wrote: [ -> ]360Gaming PM Me With A Price

(2011-03-05, 09:22 PM)360Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Im talking about the icons. I ahve already got them though. so this thread can now be closed thank you for your guy's help though.