MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coding Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If this is not the correct place to post please move it.

can someone help me code a plugin like this

1. [Image: pluginhelp.png]

How can I code that, is just a tab ( Nice looking tab) where you add links like ( Games, etc) you can also put your xat chatbox code and by clicking xat chatbox you can use that as a chat box it will appear by clicking an "X" button or something you can hide it or unlicked it, you can also hide the tabs.
I think you need something like Javascript.. I'm couldn't help you with it sorry.. I have no experience with javascript
Can someone help, A lot of people use xat and putting zat in the footer alone does not look really good but with this tab it will look cool.
Well this isn't exactly what you wanted but it's nice and it works. Use either labrocca's paid plugin or the free plugin MyTabs. Then add a new forum and for the name of it just put   and then the description, put your XAT code. Then create two tabs - one for the forum and one for your chat. Add your new forum to the XAT tab, and you should be good!
That's a good Idea, but I still want to create this. Thanks anyways.

PS: http://community.mybb.com/thread-89356.html

I made a new suggestion as well.