MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestion for Tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Something I've noticed is that some members set Target Versions, Assignees and other things that are meant to be set by the staff only. What I'd suggest doing is updating the workflow so only staff can change the target version/assignee/sqa assignments.

It would mean that staff set staff things etc, and members set the basic things required for bug reporting Smile

Thoughts??
If we were able to do that, we'd have done it ages ago. Apparently Redmine doesn't give group permissions for some options so we can't choose who can and can't set those options.
Oh yeah. Sad
Isn't there a plugin hanging around on the redmine community website that would add this feature in? Not sure if there is and I doubt anyone would try to learn the Ruby/Ruby on Rails language for this Undecided
They shifted to github for mybb 2.0. maybe its not that worth
(2011-03-06, 02:35 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]They shifted to github for mybb 2.0. maybe its not that worth

I was curious as to what they were going to do with redmine as well with that move.