MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybbwebhost impressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For many months and many hours i got frustrated with our host with max users connection errors.

Problems started when i tried to run a chat with forum of which was used by around 6 members twice a week for 2 hours to do a trivia quiz. At the same time only around 8 members max was on the forum. All we got was constant max users errors.

I tried 4 different chat programs and endless hours configuring these programs to avoid these constant errors, but they still cropped up.

Hostgator had a unrealistic 25 connections at one time and this was the problem. Long story but in the end i we had enough.

Found out about Mybbwebhost who had 200 connections limit and thought "well got nothing to lose" by moving over.

I ran the chat (Ajax) for a few weeks to see how it goes and we had the best chat run ever. I have recently moved the forum over and we also have a decent Gallery and also gift shop. Since me moved we have been error free. Cool

Server is faster, everything runs fantastic and the support is amazing, i cannot recommend Mybbwebhost for hosting enough.

So if you are thinking of changing host give them a try sure you will be well pleased with service, only wished we moved to them many months ago.

Although i moved our forum over myself they also offer a service to move your forum over for free, they are also MyBb forum orientated unlike most host so any help on your forum they will gladly assist.

If you were getting a max user connections error with 6 users, the host should be ashamed XD
I've looked in to this host my self ust can't afford it at the moment, and i'm sure the owner is a member here to.
Isn't it zash?
Zash owns it yep.
I've been 100% satisfied since I've been with them aswell. Awesome host (so much that I prefer to pay the extra little bit per month rather than a yearly term Toungue) all around.
I have heard great things about them. Good Choice!
Thanks for the great review!

(2011-02-28, 11:24 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]I've looked in to this host my self ust can't afford it at the moment, and i'm sure the owner is a member here to.

Private message sent.
(2011-02-28, 11:05 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]If you were getting a max user connections error with 6 users, the host should be ashamed XD

I think a lot of problem in the end was down to overloading the server as the status slowly got worse over the last 2 years with them. They always blamed the chat and in the end after trying 3 other chats and still with issues i then took the chat off, but we were still getting errors on the site and then every time i tried to enter Cpanel if more than 6 members on the forum more errors, then was told it was a plugin. Most of our plugins are small ones anyway and even then i disabled the ones leading up to and after the Cpanel errors but still had errors on entering the Cpanel.

But by then we had enough of these issues and thats when i heard about MyBBWebHost, only wish we moved earlier. Cool

Also as for price it was a third cheaper paying annually than what we paid HostGator so very pleased with that as well. Cool

Well happy now and looking forward to a bright future with MyBBWebHost.