MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: whats wrong with my forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yah! Sometimes, it depends on the browser! so no worries! Or sometimes it is just your browser has problems, as my FireFox browser works fine!
How to fix this please
OK! There is no way to fix this! It is just your own browser problem. As I used FireFox to browse your website, it works fine and well. ok? Don't worry.
What went wrong with my firefox though?
This error is absolutely nothing to do with your browser in any way whatsoever. It's a host issue, ask them about it.
Works now, thank you very much
I don't agree with you Matt R., this is because I can go onto a website with the same server, but sometimes cannot go onto another website with the same server too.
(2011-03-02, 12:55 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]I don't agree with you Matt R., this is because I can go onto a website with the same server, but sometimes cannot go onto another website with the same server too.

There is no way in heck that this would be caused by a browser. The error states that it cannot read/write to a temporary file on the database server; this is totally server-side.
Pages: 1 2