MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Headers/Footers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I am in need of some support regarding headers and footers. How do I add text to the headers/footers? Which part of the headers/footers?

Also, whenever I make a member of my forum a staff member, there name doesn't change to a different colour on the "online list". I have changed the usergroup colours the same as before. Any solution to this problem/error?
TronixHost Wrote:Hello,

I am in need of some support regarding headers and footers. How do I add text to the headers/footers? Which part of the headers/footers?
The headers and footers can be found in the 'header' and 'footer' template in the Admin CP

Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> Expand your template set --> header/footer

Quote:Also, whenever I make a member of my forum a staff member, there name doesn't change to a different colour on the "online list". I have changed the usergroup colours the same as before. Any solution to this problem/error?

Can you make sure that you changed the display group to the right usergroup (when you edit the user)
For information regarding set a usergroup settings read this tutorial

also this user was entering the hex code with a # symbol in front then without you have to enter it like this

<font color="colour here"><b><i>{username}</i></b></font>

where it says colour here you would enter:

red
green
blue

it may work with hexes as well using this format but you just enter the name of the colour Smile

Also for your other problem scroll down on the modify member group page until you come to the usergroup options page:

The first option is:

Show on 'Forum Team' Page?
Should this usergroup be shown on the forum team page? Yes No

select the yes radio button then submit the changes, if you have any more problems let us know Wink
It works hex code, color name, or RGB.
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_font.asp
Dennis do you mean that you can just enter ff0000 or #ff0000 instead of:

<font color="colour here"><b><i>{username}</i></b></font>

or do you just mean where i have colour here you can enter heg, rgb?
Read the link I posted in my last post

Quote:rgb(x,x,x)
#xxxxxx
colorname
i did lol and to be honest that is when i became a bit confused Toungue
Well it just means that you can put any of those three formats in the 'color' attribute Smile
yes but can you just enter the color or would you need to enter the string of code Confused
Pages: 1 2 3