MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Moderation Queue Entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know how, in the Moderation Queue, there's Threads, Posts, and Attachments? I'd like to add my own thing to this list, but as far as I can see there's no easy way to.

I certainly hope I'm missing something, since I don't really want to go through the fun of figuring out how to hack it in, especially since in a preliminary look-through it looks like it'll be a PITA and still won't be as integrated as I'd like it to be...

So my question is this: Is it possible to add my own Moderation Queue... queue? If so, how? If not, why not?
given the way the code is, there is no way to utilize the built-in mybb code. you need to write your own.

to make it look like its default, you need to add the link to the mod cp navigation template, then write a plugin to run on modcp_start that would check for your mod queue action parameter and output contents from new templates you make.

I am running into the same issue with my MyShowcase plugin. That is the hold up for me at this time, writing the moderation code....