MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Your board has not yet been upgraded..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I recently upgraded my version of my forums, from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2, by re-uploading the files. (It was also to solve some errors) but now I'm getting this message:

"MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (42)
Error Message:
Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse it."

I looked on the wiki, and it tells me to go to install/upgrade.php and select my old version from the list, but I don't understand how I do this...
If it's saying that you must somehow have missed an upgrade process at some point if it's saying this now after uploading all the files again... go to http://zeggland.net78.net/install/upgrade.php and choose 1.6.0 from the list. You'll need to delete the file called 'lock' from the install folder first though.
Ah, I see. Thanks. Smile
Do I now delete the install folder?
Can do, yeah.
Thank you, once more, for your help! Smile
The Usergroup Moderators has worked aswell. Again, thanks a bunch! :3
Awesome, that's good news Big Grin
I'm going to be making a video (editing it now Toungue) on how to upgrade your board Smile
I also have a similar error, but when upgrading an error as follows:

" Repairing Database Sequences

Performing necessary upgrade queries...

Fatal error: [SQL] [1060] Duplicate column name 'custom_profile_fields'
ALTER TABLE mybb_adminviews ADD custom_profile_fields text NOT NULL AFTER conditions in /home/abc/domains/abc.com/public_html/abc/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 557
(2012-04-02, 09:22 AM)camha Wrote: [ -> ]I also have a similar error, but when upgrading an error as follows:

" Repairing Database Sequences

Performing necessary upgrade queries...

Fatal error: [SQL] [1060] Duplicate column name 'custom_profile_fields'
ALTER TABLE mybb_adminviews ADD custom_profile_fields text NOT NULL AFTER conditions in /home/abc/domains/abc.com/public_html/abc/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 557

Please do not hi-jack threads and this is a old one.
This is an old thread about a completely different issue, make a new one please.