MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new Youtube video. What do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I've just got Sony Vegas Pro, and I was experimenting with it. I was browsing the Support section here at mybb the other day and saw a few people asking how to install MyBB, so I thought "Why not make a video on how to install MyBB?" Toungue

Here is the product:

Problems I know of already:
- Its too quiet... My Mic is awful so a voiceover would ruin it, and the only song I know of that sounds decent over this is 009 SS - Trinity, but it is like the most used song on youtube >_>

- The subtitle/labels are not aligned right with the text. This one is weird, it must be something I did in Vegas. In the "Preview" they were all aligned perfectly, but after rendering they move about Confused

Anything else?
I like it, but it would have been nice to hear some sound though XD
Yeah Toungue I looked through the AudioSwap songs (a few of them) and the only one that sounded good was 009 Sound System - Trinity, but that leads to comments like "zOMG Overused song LaWl >_>"...
Jeez, who's your ISP? Your downloads are painfully slow.
Yup Toungue I had to timelapse most of them Toungue

I think it was filezilla-project's server that was slow actually, or it was throttling me. I downloaded it the first time in a few seconds. But my host PC threw an error and kicked me out of my VirtualBox XD, so I started again and it downloaded REAL slow.
I briefly went through the whole thing skipping some sections and overall, the video capture and walkthrough was good.

Voice-overs would definitely enhance it though, as for a mic, those cheap $10 generic ones that you can find online should get the job done IMO. Just read the customer reviews for them to make sure they're not crap as some are but you'll be surprised at the quality of a good one.
Great Work Tom K Smile. I have created this thread on Host 4 Post to spread the word Toungue.

Hope our Hosting was very helpful and easy for you to Smile
What?