MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [request] custom comment intergrated with facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have 2 requests

The first one is an alteration to the custom comment plugin. Do you think it is possible for your facebook comment to automatically change your custome comment on the forum.

So whatever your comment is on facebook, it will also be on the custom comment on the forum. I dont know much about plugins but thought I would share my thoughts.

My second request is not specific

I have a playstation 3 website and would love any playstation plugins. One I can think of is that in the members postbit they have a little trophy card. This would show there PSN Avatar and there total number of trophies. I have seen this on a vBullitin site (www.ps3trophies.org). but they took it down after it stopped working. So looks hard to do. I would have anything though. Even an extra profile fiels with the PS3 logo asking for members to enter there PSNID. I think this has been done before but not for MyBB 1.6.

If these are impossible to do im sorry, I have no clue how to create plugins so wouldnt know whats possible or whats not.

** If anyone wants money for their time for anything they can think of as a PS3 plugin I will pay. Just PM me.
I cant help much about facebook thing,
But here is gamer card you are asking for,just make some edits in the file
www.mods.mybb.com/view/xbox-gamercard

www.community.mybb.com/archive/index.php/thread-80090.html

Cheers, il see what i can do
Thank you very much, That is basically what I want but for PS3. I wouldnt have a clue as to edit the file. Is anyone interest in $10 for trying to do it for me! This would be a must for my site if it works which is why im willing to pay! If you get it working I will pay. I have Mybb 1.6 to so it needs to work for that.

Iv also PM'd the guy who made it but hes been unactive for a long time
(2011-03-02, 05:07 AM)gcrock Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers, il see what i can do
Thank you very much, That is basically what I want but for PS3. I wouldnt have a clue as to edit the file. Is anyone interest in $10 for trying to do it for me! This would be a must for my site if it works which is why im willing to pay! If you get it working I will pay. I have Mybb 1.6 to so it needs to work for that.

I think I can do this for you Smile Can you give me a link to a Playstation Network profile? Are they public?
If you click here You can see one working. But i cant seem to find any sites with public profiles on. There is this one, click here you have to refresh the page for my trophies to show though and it seems to have errors as it still says I have none! See, I wonder how the guys on the first link do it. I would pay $100 dollors to have something like they have. They seem to have trophy pages and stuff.

If you think you can do something like www.ps3trophies.com does I would pay big bucks. It would be like man stepping on mars for my site

I have to go to bed now i will check back later. If you think you can accomplish anything like ps3trophies.com we can negotiate a price

(2011-03-02, 05:39 AM)Pixovee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-02, 05:07 AM)gcrock Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers, il see what i can do

I think I can do this for you Smile Can you give me a link to a Playstation Network profile? Are they public?

(2011-03-02, 06:05 AM)gcrock Wrote: [ -> ]If you click here You can see one working. But i cant seem to find any sites with public profiles on. There is this one, click here you have to refresh the page for my trophies to show though and it seems to have errors as it still says I have none! See, I wonder how the guys on the first link do it. I would pay $100 dollors to have something like they have. They seem to have trophy pages and stuff.

If you think you can do something like www.ps3trophies.com does I would pay big bucks. It would be like man stepping on mars for my site

I have to go to bed now i will check back later. If you think you can accomplish anything like ps3trophies.com we can negotiate a price

No no no, I mean a link to a gamer profile on the Playstation network or whatever it's called. Like in Xbox live you can see profiles online with their avatar and stuff.
Im sorry for being an absolute idiot! do mean like this.

[Image: gcrock.png]

[Image: gcrock.png]

This next one looks like something you could work with, just needs to be smaller to fit in post bit, although I do have horizontol and not classic so it may look good this size if you could get it in there.

[Image: 72380.png?56299102.png]

I dont think there is anywhere where you can get into an actual profile page. so if thats what you want im lost as I have looked everywhere. I can get into a profile page on the official site but it needs a password. I cant find any public profiles. All you can do is make these cards, and they update automatically. so If there is anyway of just adding a card like this in It would be great
Any Luck as of yet??