MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: google crawler login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum is visible to registered members only.
I want to give access to google crawler to access my forum from adsense account settings.

Can anyone tell me what settings I need to enter at google ?
Post method or get ?
Username ? and password etc.
Post, and obviously the username and password is the username and password of an account you create for it in the ACP...
(2011-03-02, 12:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Post, and obviously the username and password is the username and password of an account you create for it in the ACP...

I tried entering username=myusername
and password=mypassword
method=post.

but it doesnot work.

I changed the underlined text above to user as well.
I need the exact word I should use.
You'd be better off asking the people at Google Adsense if it's not working, it's not really anything to do with us...
The developers of mybb will know how the username and password is passed to the server.
Which field the username is going into and likewise password.

Every forum software has its own implementation, and only that software developer can tell me this.

Asking google how the code was written for mybb ?
Eh?? Don't you just give Google the URL to login to, the username, and password?? You already have all that, what else do you need us to tell you exactly...?? If you've given them the correct details and the page you're submitting them to says it doesn't work, what are we supposed to do about that??

If you look at the question you originally asked, you've been given the information you actually asked for.
what are you setting for the two URL parameters?
MattRogowski, such a stupid moron! Don't even show up around here anymore, you pathetic dummy.

(2011-03-03, 06:45 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Eh?? Don't you just give Google the URL to login to, the username, and password?? You already have all that, what else do you need us to tell you exactly...?? If you've given them the correct details and the page you're submitting them to says it doesn't work, what are we supposed to do about that??

If you look at the question you originally asked, you've been given the information you actually asked for.

Maybe it's time to close registrations at MyBB Community...
I got this working before when I'm using adsense.
You need 4 data here:
login field > username = "username_use"
password field > password = "password_use"

I couldn't remember exactly what is the right structure, for I'm don't have an account now.
Pages: 1 2