MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide to Guests Plugin Installation Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to install the Plugin name with MYBB 1.62 Version: Hide to Guests

Hide To Guests (0.2.1)
Plugin hides content from unwanted groups by putting it in specified tag.
Created by Mariusz Kujawski

I am getting the following error when trying to activate it from the Admin CP;

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Please help.

thanks.
We need to see the code of the plugin..but to solve the problem just take out the
gid = 'NULL',
from the array in the _install or _activate function.
You didn't need to post in 3 different places, on two different plugins for this same problem. As I stated when you replied to my plugin about this, it is a problem with your MySQL Server not following MySQLs own guidelines in their manual. Now please don't spam your questions anymore, especially when they've been answered.
(2011-03-02, 10:39 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]We need to see the code of the plugin..but to solve the problem just take out the
gid = 'NULL',
from the array in the _install or _activate function.

Fizz thanks for the reply. I couldnt find gid = 'NULL' in the php file...
But i do find the following alot.

'gid' => intval($gid),

Also if this is SQL issue how can i fix mysql?
The gid => 'NULL' is above those in most cases. Some plugins do not include it. Just search for NULL and remove that line and that line only. In my plugin (SCD Hide From Groups) it should be on line 41.
(2011-03-03, 08:33 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]The gid => 'NULL' is above those in most cases. Some plugins do not include it. Just search for NULL and remove that line and that line only. In my plugin (SCD Hide From Groups) it should be on line 41.

I removed the line and the following error i get?

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('scd_hide_fg','SCD Hide From Groups','Hide the contents of selected MyCode tags in your posts from selected groups.','500','no')
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Change the no to 0 (false) and see if it works for you then.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
New error. Could you do me a favor and edit the Plugin and send me the file. I hope i am doing it right.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'tid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_templates (tid,title,template,sid) VALUES ('','hideUntilPost_box','
{$msg}
','-1')