MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Optimizations to My SQL Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again

Just writing to ask of whether it is possible to incorporate some optimizations to my SQL script so that the number of concurrent connections to MySQL is decreased.

Your valuable support is highly appreciated.

Best regards.
Are you referring to your script, or MyBB...??
(2011-03-02, 05:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are you referring to your script, or MyBB...??

Thanks....

MyBB

If there were any optimizations to improve this, we'd have made them. If too many people are trying to connect, too many people are trying to connect. What does your host have the limit set to?? Do you have anything like a shoutbox on your forum??
(2011-03-02, 05:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If there were any optimizations to improve this, we'd have made them. If too many people are trying to connect, too many people are trying to connect. What does your host have the limit set to?? Do you have anything like a shoutbox on your forum??

Many thanks. Yes I do have a shoutbox running (facebook view).

Site link: mhhauto.com

I asked byethost several times: with my current plan, please let me know max number of concurrent MySQL connections that I have.

Till now they are not giving me direct answer.

And the site from time to time pops up this message: 1203 - User mhhautoc already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

P.S I'm not having more than 50 user's connecting at one time.

Note besides: my account type is: ultimate.

Thanks in advance.

Right, well a shoutbox is not going to be helping. If you want optimizations, there's your optimization, removing that.