MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restoring Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so here is where I stand.

1. I tried install a shoutbox and forum corrupted (www.EU-SF.com/forum/)
2. I then backed up the database, deleted my forum and installed a fresh forum.
3. I restored the old database and linked the new forum to it.
4. Problem still shows.

www.EU-SF.com/forum/

What actions do I need to take in order to fix it?
Check your files, are you sure the forum resides in the /forum directory? It doesn't seem to be there.
(2011-03-02, 10:47 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Check your files, are you sure the forum resides in the /forum directory? It doesn't seem to be there.

It's in /board now. What exactly is the issue?
(2011-03-02, 11:28 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-02, 10:47 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Check your files, are you sure the forum resides in the /forum directory? It doesn't seem to be there.

It's in /board now. What exactly is the issue?

I solved it, in the end it was still showing up as being messed up. I made a friend try and they said it looked perfect, sent me a screenshot etc. I then deleted my cookies, temporary files etc and it's fixed. I've lost all avatars and other uploaded images but no biggy.

I appreciate your willingness to help guys I really do.

Last question (hopefully) - Am I able somehow to have it back to /forum instead of /board?
(2011-03-02, 11:33 PM)EUSF Wrote: [ -> ]Last question (hopefully) - Am I able somehow to have it back to /forum instead of /board?

Sure thing. Hop into ACP -> General Configuration -> Change Homepage URL, Cookie Domain, and Cookie Path to reflect the change, then use FTP or SSH to move everything into /forum.

See this thread for help changing those settings.