MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ficons and Avatars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
None of my Ficons or avatars are showing up on my forum. They just show up as red boxes. How can I fix this?

ps3trophyguides.com

Thanks!
It looks like the images aren't in the specified path. Make sure the images are uploaded and then insert the correct paths to them.

I also noticed you're using 000webhost. I don't recommend it at all. Ask around, they're one of the worse web hosts and usually cause problems.
Quote:I also noticed you're using 000webhost. I don't recommend it at all. Ask around, they're one of the worse web hosts and usually cause problems.

x10 works great for me.
(2011-03-02, 11:28 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the images aren't in the specified path. Make sure the images are uploaded and then insert the correct paths to them.

^^ this ^^

The easiest way to fix this is upload your Ficons to where the server is looking for them, that way you don't have to edit files.

(2011-03-02, 11:28 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I also noticed you're using 000webhost. I don't recommend it at all. Ask around, they're one of the worse web hosts and usually cause problems.

I also agree with this 110%. Especially because your forum is saying the maximum server load limit has been reached, when there's no users online o_O
Thanks for all the help. And yes I use x10 also. 000webhost is s**t. When I get my laptop back I'm going to switch back over to x10.