MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to take this off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i take this off from the index ?

http://postimage.org/image/wohjwwmc/
Admin > Configuration > Show debug info (or just search for 'debug')
Set to off.
Only administrators see it though.
go ACP>> Templates & Style >> (Choose Template Your Theme is Using) >> Footer Templates >> footer >> look for something called debug info and delete it.
(2011-03-03, 12:46 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]go ACP>> Templates & Style >> (Choose Template Your Theme is Using) >> Footer Templates >> footer >> look for something called debug info and delete it.

Why would you do that? If you want to add it back, you have to add the code again.
I already posted the sensible solution.
(2011-03-03, 12:46 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]go ACP>> Templates & Style >> (Choose Template Your Theme is Using) >> Footer Templates >> footer >> look for something called debug info and delete it.

Yes, don't do that. Use Soldius' solution, as it is easier for you to add it back later if you want to. But I don't understand why people always want to hide the debug info... it only shows for admins.
Yes when i first started using my bb i wanted to remove it but as it only shows for me i just left it it.